Using Social Media For Small Business by Samantha Angelone
Small businesses with big dreams
Growing a small business can be challenging, but social media stands to make it easier to connect to your targeted audience. By including social media platforms into your marketing strategy, today’s small businesses can take the world by storm. Below you will find a few helpful tips to elevate your small business.
Not all small businesses have big budgets. Years ago people turned to the mom and pop stores to when doing business, today it is all about convenience and how quick can I get what I need. Small businesses have gotten swallowed up by chain stores and overnight delivery. How can small business compete? What is the answer to share their story? Show consumers what makes them special? Social media!
Design by Samantha Angelone
• Create a plan
• Choose your audience
• Choose social media platforms to engage with your target audience
• Engage and build relationships with target audience
• Stay on top of social media trends
• Add video content
• Encourage User Generated Content
• Schedule posts in advance
• Track your performance
• Adjust your social media plan as needed
Category: Advanced Tactics, Social Media Marketing 101