Did you know that there are free and accessible social media marketing tools out there? Whether you are looking for a content schedule manager, an app to design graphics, or reach a larger following with spot on hashtags – there is a free application for YOU!
If you are looking for a free schedule manager that allows for 1 user to schedule on 3 social profiles and schedule up to 30 messages, then Hootsuite is it. Obviously, as any application there are pros and cons to it, but according to Exposure Ninja, the pros well out-weigh the cons. For example, here are a few Hootsuite pros:
- You can use it to manage Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress, Google Plus and Foursquare.
- It offers a useful monitoring service that shows you replies, mentions and direct messages from all networks in one dashboard.
- It provides very insightful and customized analytics, good enough to present to management or clients without much additional work.
- It has good mobile apps for Android, iOS, and BlackBerry.
Canva is a free photo editor application, that allows you to create a multitude of different graphics. With using the Canva free version, you’ll still have access to everything Canva has to offer besides a slim number of images and the convenience of resizing in one place.
The following are only a few graphics you can make on Canva:
- Business Cards
- Webpage Graphics
- Social Media Banners
- Animated GIF’s
Hashtags have been an important tool on all social media platforms, whether you are sharing a post on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn they can help you reach a new audience. If you can use the right hashtags in your posts, they are insanely powerful and can drive crazy engagement and traffic. A very popular free hashtag application, which I use professionally as well, is Hashtag Expert. Here are the main features for Hashtag Expert:
- Choose your hashtag algorithm: Choosing hashtag popularity to match the popularity of your profile can allow your posts to rank higher.
- Customize your copying style: Customization means that you have complete control over how many hashtags are copied, how they are copied, and special characters.
- Save your favorites for later: Save your favorite hashtags from trending and search so you can use them later.
- See daily trending hashtags: View the trending hashtags for all of the top social apps including Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Looking for additional social media applications that I didn’t mention? Check out 20 Must Have Tools for Small Businesses. What is your favorite application to use as a small business owner? Let me know below in the comments!
Category: Social Media Marketing 101